Mesa Criminal Defense Attorney
When charged with a crime in Mesa, Arizona, you face a severe and permanent penalties. Even a misdemeanor conviction leaves you with a criminal record that’s accessible to agencies and employers. For these reasons, and more, you need a Mesa, AZ criminal defense attorney that’s experienced in Arizona’s criminal laws, and more specifically, familiar with Mesa, Arizona’s criminal courts.
Attorney Timothy Tobin has practiced criminal law for several years providing clients with excellent and dedicated criminal defense services. Conveniently located off of the US 60 on Stapley Drive, Tobin Law Office is close to all the Mesa criminal courts.
Mr. Tobin is a former prosecutor of two different prosecuting agencies and has specifically prosecuted Mesa Police Department Cases. He’s familiar with Mesa’s Courts, Mesa’ Prosecutors, Mesa’s Judges, and Mesa’s Police Officers. When charged with a crime in Mesa, it’s crucial to hire a criminal defense attorney that not only knows Arizona law, but also familiar with Mesa’s Courts: Mesa Municipal Court, Mesa’s Superior Court, North Mesa Justice Court, East Mesa Justice Court, and West Mesa Justice Court. Tobin Law Office is near all these Courts, and as such, Mr. Tobin regularly handles at each of them.
Mesa, AZ 85204
Get Directions | View Map
Tobin Law Office Handles a Wide Range of Criminal Cases in Mesa, Arizona.
Tobin Law Office defends against any type of misdemeanor and felony charges in Mesa, Arizona. Some of the most common charges are the following:
- DUI and Traffic.
- Drug Offenses.
- Minor in Possession or Consumption.
- Property Offenses: Trespassing, Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Shoplifting; Forgery, Fraud, Identity Theft, and Property Damage.
- Violent Crimes: Assault, Domestic Violence, and Disorderly Conduct.
- Violations of Protection Orders, Injunctions, and Court Orders.
- Misconduct Involving Weapons.
- Set Aside of Convictions; Probation Violations, Failure to Appear, and Contempt of Court.
Tobin Law Office Offers:
Contact Our Mesa Criminal Defense Law Firm for a Free Consultation
Contact Tobin Law Office
Affordable, Local, Top Rated Criminal Defense Lawyer
Misdemeanor Criminal Courts in Mesa, Arizona
If you’re facing a criminal misdemeanor charges in Mesa, Arizona, it’s either in Mesa’s Municipal Court or in one of Mesa’s Justice Court. Refer to your police paperwork to check which Court you must appear before. As a general rule, individuals charged by Mesa City Police will be in the Mesa Municipal Court. On the other hand, those persons arrested by the Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) or Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) will likely be in one of Mesa’s Justice Courts. Below is a list of these criminal misdemeanor courts.
- Mesa Municipal Court, 250 E 1st Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85210
- East Mesa Justice Court, 4811 E. Julep, Mesa, AZ 85205
- North Mesa Justice Court, 1837 S. Mesa Drive, Mesa, AZ 85210
- West Mesa Justice Court, 2050 W. University Drive, Mesa, AZ 85201
Tobin Law Office Provides Effective and Experienced Criminal Defense Services in Mesa.
Being charged with a crime is daunting and stressful experience. Mesa, AZ criminal charges carry permanent consequences to your life, future, and livelihood. Depending on the charges, you can face prison, jail, probation, classes, community service, fines, fees, restitution, and more.
When charged with a misdemeanor in Mesa, Arizona, representing yourself is a bad idea. Arizona criminal law is complex, harsh and unforgiving. On your own, you’ll find yourself negotiation your future with skilled prosecutors and Judges that want to convict and punish you. No one at Court is there to protect your interests—not the judge, not the prosecutor, and not the police. The only person who will represent your interests is a skilled criminal defense attorney. Successfully defended criminal charges in Mesa, AZ need a Mesa defense attorney; someone who understands Arizona DUI laws and Mesa’s Courts. You want someone who’s ready to put in the time that your Case deserves to get the best possible outcome.
Tobin Law Office offers:
- Transparent Flat Fees and Payment Plans: Tobin Law Office charges clients a flat fee for your entire criminal case. That means no surprises and no hidden costs. Trust our affordable criminal defense law firm in Arizona to help you.
- Former Mesa Prosecutor: Attorney Timothy Tobin is a former Prosecutor of Mesa, Arizona. Mr. Tobin prosecuted criminal cases as a former Deputy County Attorney at the Mesa Superior Court office.
- Personal Service and Regular Communication with Clients: Attorney Tobin handles all aspects of his clients’ cases. He does not pass of work or responsibilities to secretaries, paralegals, or associates. When you hire Tobin Law Office, you’ll only work with Mr. Tobin. And as Mr. Tobin’s client, you’ll have his personal cell phone and email for regular communication.
- Free and Confidential Consultations: When you call or message Tobin Law Office, Mr. Tobin will talk with you on the phone or in person. You can discuss your specific charges and situations, as well as what can be done to maximize the chances at a desirable outcome in your case. Mr. Tobin will also answer your questions to help alleviate some of the stress and anxieties that come with criminal charges.
Highly Recommend Mr. Tobin!
Damon W. – Mesa
“Attorney Tim Tobin was great to work with and was able to explain all scenarios of my case. I could not ask for better service or price.”
Professional & Extremely Knowledgeable!
Giselle M. – Gilbert
“I am beyond grateful that I stumbled upon Mr.Tobin's profile. The end result turned out better than I expected!”
Related Blog Posts
Can I Be Charged With Felony Assault In a Bar Fight?
Can I Be Charged With Felony Assault In a Bar Fight? What To Do If You Get Charged With Felony Assault In a Bar After a long day at the office, you have a couple [...]
Distinguishing Factors between Arizona Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
Distinguishing Factors Between Arizona Felony and Misdemeanor Charges How Criminal Conduct In Arizona Can Increase Your Sentence From A Simple Fine To Jail Conviction When you are charged with a crime, there’s more to consider [...]
How Underage DUI Charges Can Affect Your Future
How Underage DUI Charges Can Affect Your Future Drinking and driving can produce devastating consequences for people of any age. It is especially devastating for underage drivers who are not supposed to be drinking at [...]
Self Defense Laws in the State of Arizona: When is assault or physical force justified?
Self Defense Laws in the State of Arizona: When is assault or physical force justified? In Arizona, people are sometimes allowed to use or threaten physical force when confronted with unlawful physical force, or when [...]
Frequently Asked Questions about Arizona’s Defensive Driving School
Frequently Asked Questions about Arizona’s Defensive Driving School What is Arizona’s Defensive Driving School? Individuals cited with an Arizona moving violation can often attend defensive driving school in lieu of court or paying a ticket. [...]
Arizona Driver License Point System: Assessments, License Suspensions, and Defensive Driving School Diversion.
Arizona Driver License Point System: Assessments, License Suspensions, and Defensive Driving School Diversion. The Arizona Department of Transportation’s motor vehicle division (MVD) can suspend your driver’s license for a variety of reasons. One of the [...]