CRIMINAL LAW OFFICE:
- Experienced, Dedicated, and Aggressive Criminal Defense Attorney and DUI Lawyer.
- Former Prosecutor and Court-Appointed Public Defender.
- Free Consultations and Affordable Payment Plans.
As a small office focused solely on Criminal and DUI Defense, you’ll speak to a professional defense lawyer, have an opportunity to ask questions, and understand what you’re facing.
My background as a former Prosecutor and Court-Appointed Public Defender give me the experience, tools, and knowledge to successfully handle your Criminal or DUI case. I’ve defended hundreds of clients and handled thousands of cases in a wide range of charges from DUI and traffic, to theft, drug possession, and serious felonies.
Let me deal with the complexity and anxiety of your case. You can rest assure that you’ll be in good hands having an experienced criminal defense attorney–and former prosecutor–in your corner.
Defending valley wide in Superior Court, City Court, Municipal Court, and Justice Court: Maricopa County, Pinal County, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Surprise, and Tempe.
- DUI (regular, drugs, extreme, super extreme, aggravated, felony)
- Civil and Criminal Traffic Violations: Speeding, Reckless Driving, and Aggressive Driving
- Marijuana: Possession, Transportation, or Sales
- Dangerous Drugs: Possession, Transportation, or Sales
- Narcotic Drugs: Possession, Transportation, or Sales
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Contempt of Court
- Minor in Possession or Minor in Consumption
- Property Offenses: Trespassing, Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Shoplifting
- Auto Theft or Theft of Means of Transportation
- Forgery, Fraud, and Identity Theft
- Violent Crimes: Assault and Domestic Violence
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence: Violations of Protection Orders, Injunctions, and Court Orders
- Misconduct Involving Weapons
- Property Damage
- Set Aside of Convictions
- Probation Violations
- Juvenile Crimes
Call Tobin Law Office today for more information!